Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ramble ramble ramble...

The night sky roles in like an eerie voice calling my name

Darkness abounds and mystery spreads

My thoughts held in your hands

Why is it when you have the most thoughts running through your head they seem the hardest to get out? It seems that when my wheels spin the most, the words are the hardest to get out. I just want to be able to vomit my thoughts on to a page without looking back. I want to bare my soul on the empty space. I think I am beginning to realize that it is fear that keeps from writing during my “writer’s block” periods. I become afraid of my own thoughts and seeing them as words before me. I am afraid of not being understood and most of all being rejected. I guess these are fears that many people face throughout everything they do. I just wish I did not let it control me so much. I need to use the fear to motivate me in the right direction. But I guess that is what a lot of people strive for. I am coming to find that multitudes of people are motivated by their fear. They either let it direct them away from their goal or use it as positive energy to reach their goal. I know that I am called to write, God has placed a deep desire in my heart for touching lives through written word and I must do this. I cannot keep letting fear control and direct.

1 comment:

  1. Hay now, I check this as well. I didn't know you were going through a crisis, but if I did, I would have rendered you aid much as I did during your bout of bse several years ago.
    Just let me know if you ever are feeling down again, cause I just might have a cure.

    ReplyDelete





Words Words Words. Life to my weary bones. –Darren Hudman