Tuesday, April 12, 2011

On the Margins...

Here are just of what I like to call my doodles. I cannot draw very well so when I doodle it tends to be a few words jotted down.

Life tears us apart
My mind is a different place
Quick to judge from a guilty life
Your words so harsh
-----------
Confused lines and untold hearts
Where do the lies end and the truth begin
-----------
Long nights and heavy eyes
Sips of tea and lyrics spread
Laughter spilled and stories told
-----------
Fingers entwined
Hearts combined
Words never spoken
Thoughts spilled
-----------
Can we just hold hands and romance
Forget the weight of what was just said
------------
Safe havens and crowed rooms
Comforting arms and silent hugs
-----------
Your heavy eyes speak of sleepless nights
Your deep sighs show your hidden pain
Silent cries held deep inside
Left alone, pleading
---------
Thank you for reading, I am sorry if any of these are repeats from other post.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Words Words Words. Life to my weary bones. –Darren Hudman