Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Ink is Flowing...

I wrote this in my Journal earlier today.
"As I am sitting here wanting to write I am having a hard time doing so. This is causing me to search for inspiration. Looking for inspiration is causing me to think about what inspires me to write. As complex as my mind can be, I tend to think of myself as a pretty simple person. It does not take much to inspire me to write. A crisp piece of paper, a new bic pen, the right song playing in the background, a clean desk, a messy desk, a lit candle, a beautiful picture, a nice breeze, all of these things make me want to write. On a deeper level the things that inspire me to live life to the fullest and be happy can be just as simple: a text message that just says hello, because it means that someone was thinking about me, a hug that lingers, because it shows comfort, when someone smiles with their entire body, an actual phone call, a picture that not only captures faces but tells about that moment in time, an honest heart, a car ride with no destination in mind, feeling the sun on my skin, a storm, and as silly as this sounds a mixed c.d., especially when someone made it for me."
That was random, I know. But I just felt like sharing that. I hope you are inspired to go out to do something you love. Thank you so much for reading my simple words.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Words Words Words. Life to my weary bones. –Darren Hudman