Saturday, April 24, 2010

On The Margins

Welcome to my blog. My goal in writing on this is for you to leave with more than you came with. Recently I have found myself wanting an outlet to share my writings through, while reading a friends blog I realized this would be a great place to start. My head tends to be full of ideas, stories, and one line remarks. I am always looking for an ear, a piece of paper or even a wall to throw my thoughts towards.
I have titled my blog "On The Margins" because that is where most of my writing occurs. During class and while doing homework I often find myself full of strings of words that I must get out. I tend to jot these down on the margins of my notebooks. I plan on publishing a book about my high school and college years under this same title. I will compile what I have written in my notebooks into a story of my journey through these years. I hope that this blog will help me start putting together my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Words Words Words. Life to my weary bones. –Darren Hudman