Monday, April 26, 2010

...

I saw the tear stream down your face

It was then I knew you would never be the same

He had taken your heart only to loose it along the way

Reached into your soul with a hand which could not grasp

The pain grew inside to leave room for nothing more

I wish I could take away the hurt

To heal a broken spirit is all I plead

---------------------------------------------------

I wish I could pick up all the broken pieces for you.

It kills me to know your pain.

I am here for you, I just need you to know

To mend a broken soul I plea

I will be here waiting for the pieces of you

Maybe one day you can be whole again

Waiting for you I am willing to do

Praying for you

Knowing we will see it through

------------------------------------------

I see your daunting stares, I hear your heavy whispers

You assume you have figured me out, you assume you know my ways

Pretty presumptuous of you, your bumptious little ways

You try to make your lies define the truth of me

I wish you could see past the pain in your eyes.

Your words will not hurt me, but they are destroying you.

The world must look so small to a mind like you.

----------------------------------------

Two long years have passed us by, we will never be the same

Your memory lingers in all our minds

The pain hides just behind our eyes

Will we ever be set free

A moment that changed my life

Bitter toward life, forgiving of life all in the same

Wish I could see the answers we need

Wish I could hold the hearts together

Questions that will never be answered

Helps us free us

Lets us dance

-------------------------------------

Blind faith and un-abandoned love

speechless words and heavy hearts

The beat of the soul the rhythm of the mind

Metronomes that cannot be seen

the beats beats beats we all feel and try to deny

the love for this feeling that all we run from

2 comments:





Words Words Words. Life to my weary bones. –Darren Hudman