Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hot days hot days

Today begins my favorite time of the year, summer. I love everything about it, sundresses, skirts, sunshine, reading for fun, family vacations, movie days with my mom, becca-lauren-Jesus-coffee dates, hanging out with the coolest little kids in the world(that are not so little anymore), crawfish boils, late nights with friends and the list could continue on and on. Summer for me is always a time to refresh and refocus. I feel like a small child when summer roles around; I just want to put on my swimsuit to go play in the sprinkler. I wish summer still meant sleepovers with friends, slip n sliding all day, building cars, making forts out of holly bushes and riding bikes all day. Even though those days have passed I still love summer. There is just something magical about these days. I pray to never lose this feeling. It is my hope that no matter where I find myself in life I still take time to breathe in the beauty of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment





Words Words Words. Life to my weary bones. –Darren Hudman